Word about Connected Care technologies and initiatives is spreading faster than ever before. Over the past week, multiple print and television news segments focused on how our programs and partnerships are giving Veterans greater access to care and their health records:
- VA clinic offers digital doctor visits to cut down on patient travel – This television news segment about the Atlanta VA's telehealth program ran on channel CBS-46 in Cobb County, Ga.
- VA Video Connect demonstration on Living Local – The Salem VA Telehealth Team demonstrated VA Video Connect in this 5-minute segment on the Southwest Virginia program, Living Local.
- Veterans health video teleconferencing in focus: Expanding the patient-provider connection – This article in the Q2 Spring 2019 edition of Combat & Casualty Care also spotlights VA Video Connect.
- The May/June edition of DAV Magazine features two informative articles about Connected Care technologies and VA's partnership with Apple:
- The future of health care. How technology is giving Veterans new options
- Apple Inc. teaming with VA to give Veterans easier access to health records
- Working together to bring broadband to rural Veterans – This article describes VA's partnership with Microsoft to help ensure rural Veterans have the broadband they need to access VA Telehealth services.
If you missed these stories, use the links above to view more.