The Winter 2018 edition of FedHealthIT Magazine just went live online and several Connected Care team members have been selected for FedHealthIT awards.
Each year, FedHealthIT recognizes 100 individuals for their role in driving change and advancement in the federal health information technology market. Several Connected Care leaders are among the 2018 FedHealthIT 100 winners:
- Neil Evans, MD, Chief Officer, Connected Care
- Kathleen Frisbee, PhD, Executive Director, Connected Health
- Kevin Galpin, MD, Executive Director, Telehealth Services
- Theresa Hancock, Director, My HealtheVet
- Kim Nazi, Management Analyst, Veterans and Consumers Health Informatics Office
- Joseph Ronzio, Deputy Chief Health Technology Officer
Congratulations to all of the 2018 FedHealthIT winners!